Wednesday, December 30, 2015

circle hem sweater + scuba leggings



I bought this sweater a while back because I loved the color, not knowing that soon this style would be all over the place. I'm so glad I did because it is so comfy and I love the circle hem detail! I bought it with these scuba leggings knowing that I wanted to pair them together, and I love the way it looks. The circle hem falls right above the zipper detail on the leggings as if they were made for each other. These leggings are very comfortable when on... they definitely do not look like they would be! So that was a pleasant surprise!


sweater // leggings // purse, similar here and here // shoes, similar here and here

{I am fully aware that these pictures aren't great. I'm still getting the hang of my new camera, and it was freezing while we were out taking these pictures. But you get the idea.}

This is the perfect outfit for a night out with friends, and I even might pack this sweater for California this weekend - I hear it's a bit chilly there!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe New Years Eve!

NOW on Facebook! Like my page: The Blonde Style Blog
Instagram: @theblondestyleblog
Twitter: @blondestyleblog
Pinterest: @theblondestyle
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment