Thursday, December 3, 2015

holiday look // milly {stella} tank


This time of year is always super exciting for me because it means that I get to dress up for multiple events. Work parties, cocktail parties, Friendsmas, Christmas Eve, (on Christmas I personally would like to stay in my PJs all day) and of course, New Year's Eve. Sequins have become quite popular, and the holiday season is the best time to wear them. This Milly tank top is PERFECT for holiday parties, or even just to go out and have martinis with your bests! It's SO comfortable, and pairs perfectly with black skinnies (and would be so cute with these faux leather leggings!) and strappy heels! And top it off with a leather jacket if it's a bit chilly!





Milly {Stella} Tanktop // Leather Jacket // Pants // Heels {similar here and here}

I wore this when my sis and I went out and had cocktails and dinner in downtown Iowa City. I felt so Carrie Bradshaw. I can't wait to wear this again!

Thanks for reading!

Instagram: @theblondestyleblog
Twitter: @blondestyleblog
Pinterest: @theblondestyle
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment