Sunday, January 24, 2016

valentine's day gift guide // for her



One of my favorite movies to watch around this holiday is Valentine's Day with Ashton Kutcher, Bradley Cooper, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, plus many more great actors, and my favorite part is when Jessica Biel's character throws an anti-Valentine's Day party. I feel like if I were still single, that's what I'd be doing. And I would love every minute of it! Any excuse to have a party and I'm down. These gifts would be great for any of the women in your life - perhaps you celebrate Galentine's Day?

See my Valentine's Day gift guide for him and read about my love for Valentine's Day right here! Also check back for a post on how to host a successful Galentine's Day! Thanks for reading! 


Instagram: @theblondestyleblog
Twitter: @blondestyleblog
Pinterest: @theblondestyle
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment