Friday, February 19, 2016

in my bag // tropical vacation

There are just over 2 weeks before we leave for Hawaii and I could not be more ready. I'm so over winter, and the past couple days have been almost 70 degrees here in Missouri and it's been amazing, but realistically, it's February, and it's sure to get cold again. But this nice weather has inspired me to talk about what's in my bag for my upcoming tropical vacation! Here are some of my essentials:

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7


A couple of my favorite places to shop for swimsuits are Target and Old Navy - they are inexpensive and come in a variety of sizes. It's been hard for me to find cute swimsuits that fit me up top, but I usually have luck finding something at one of those two places. Target has the cutest collab with Tori Praver right now, and I will probably be adding a couple of her items to my collection, like this one-piece here. I always bring a fedora or hat on vacation to protect my face from the sun. And I love the tropical vibe these espadrilles give off. You can never go wrong with a Mar Y Sol purse or bag when on a tropical vacation - I would like one of each of their designs! They are so cute! And sunglasses are a weird obsession for me. I have a million pairs... some people collect coins, I collect sunglasses! But it can be costly.. of course, I'm always drawn to the most expensive pairs. I actually found a website called DITTO where you can rent designer sunglasses starting at $24/month... I haven't used it yet, but I'm excited to check it out! And of course, pack a beach towel, because hotel beach towels are never big enough in my opinion, and definitely not as stylish as this one here!


We are heading to Oahu first for a few days, then hopping over to the Big Island. I've never been to Oahu, so I'm excited to see what it's all about - so far, Maui is my fave! Do you guys have any fun tropical vacations planned? 


Instagram: @theblondestyleblog
Twitter: @blondestyleblog
Pinterest: @theblondestyle
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great trip! Love your picks, and can't wait to see more pictures from your vacay.

    Stay Styled,

    Lindsey

    IG: stay_styled
    BLOG: http://staystyledblog.com/

    ReplyDelete