Sunday, February 28, 2016

off the shoulder trend

The off the shoulder look is everywhere right now, and I'm a fan. There are so many different styles and to me it's a reminder that spring is just around the corner. Here are a few of my faves:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

We are sure to start seeing more of this as the weather continues to get nicer, and I love it. I can't wait to sport the off the shoulder look in Hawaii, but I'm having a hard time picking one out because there are so many choices!

What do you think of the off the shoulder trend? Let me know in the comments below! Also, be sure to check out what's in my bag for our upcoming trip to Hawaii here! Thanks for reading! 

Instagram: @theblondestyleblog
Twitter: @blondestyleblog
Pinterest: @theblondestyle
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment